Services for Employers
We help to provide businesses with the right support and qualifications needed by their workforce to ensure that they thrive, get ahead and be successful in the workplace. We do this by appropriating the right training opportunities and providers, and so support the workforce to achieve their ambitions.
Employability service -
We can recruit people for your temporary and permanent positions and save you time and money on induction training as well.
We can develop your new or existing staff with courses and qualifications that fit their work and fit in with your business needs.
- maths, English and IT qualifications
- vocational certificates
- short online courses from PRINCE2® to languages
And if you choose to, with our online learner management system, you and your staff can access learning and track progress – quickly, conveniently and from any location.
Our Account Manager will get to know you, your recruitment needs and your business inside out. Knowing exactly the sort of people you’re looking for, and who will be a good fit for your organisation’s culture, is at the heart of what we do.
Make it easy for you
We appreciate new staff take time to induct, especially if you take on a number of people at once. But we can give you a head start, before new starters even set foot on your premises. This can include everything from checking references to providing initial training on your systems and protocols.
Boost and broaden your skills base
Recruiting the right people is only part of the story. Whether it’s people we have placed with you, or existing staff, we can help you grow the talent and skills your business needs.
Some key facts
We help people develop the skills, motivation and confidence they need to get into work and develop their careers, and have achieved some fantastic results:
- Last year we helped over 18,500 unemployed customers into work, which means on average one of our customers gets a job every 7 minutes
- We helped more than 7,000 customers get a work placement
- We supported more than 130,000 customers
- We work in partnership with individuals and employers to provide tailored, value added recruitment and redundancy support services
- Around 100 of our staff work across more than 25 contracts, with around 40 supplychain partners.