Please get in contact if you would like to know more about any of our existing contracts or would like to work with DTS.
As a leading provider we are always on the look out for creative and inspiring partners to help deliver our new programmes. You can contact us via our contact form telling us which areas you would like to know more about or, if you have a more general query, please drop us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
More details about DTS can also be found on the DTS LinkedIn pages.
Opportunities with us
We are always on the look out for creative and inspiring partners to help deliver our new programmes.
Please get in touch via our contact form if you would like to know more, stating which areas you are interested in and what you can offer DTS.
More details can also be found on the DTS LinkedIn pages.
Supply Chain Charges Policy
Dimensions Training Solutions (DTS) review the diversity of its delivery partners on an ongoing basis. This is undertaken to meet the ever-changing needs of learners/participants and the commissioner through the following:
- Reviewing the opportunities available to learners.
- Ensuring gaps in niche or expert provision are addressed to provide better access to training facilities.
- Supporting better geographical access for learners.
- Data analysis to ensure the offer for access is available to all disadvantaged groups.
- Consideration of the impact on individuals who share protected characteristics.
The specific details of the services provided by each party, payment terms, rates and payment triggers are set out in detail in each contract, clause 24.6, detailing that ‘DTS shall pay by electronic transfer to the nominated bank account of the supply chain partner, no later than the 20th Business Day of the month after the Services were delivered’.
Charges are calculated taking into consideration both the specific services the supplier provides, and those services provided by DTS centrally in order to offer the highest standard of quality of teaching and learning to the learner/participant.
Central services and performance management:
- Suppliers have access to learner data and a full suite of MI reports refreshed at least weekly including payment data in one integrated system.
- Resource efficient ILR system to allow a complete paperless process.
- DTS online learning is delivered on a robust learning platform which includes learner tracking and tutor monitoring functions, together with the capture of all ILR data required for funding.
- Access to diagnostic courses to assess a learner’s current attainment level.
- DTS online course material for the learner tailored to the learner’s needs. The course material is regularly refreshed and provides state of the art learning combining exercises and videos to guide the learner through their studies including mini online tests at the completion of each section to test knowledge gained.
- Access to DTS specialist staff supporting with Quality, Audit, Finance, Funding and Operations.
- Suppliers have access to centre branding, customisable marketing materials and national/regional marketing campaigns.
- Suppliers have access to a portal of information to help, support and manage learners.
- Supply chain management through a dedicated Supply Chain Manager.
- Allocation and performance monitoring of funding allocations
- Support for and aggregation of quality self-assessment and development plans
- Moderation of teaching and learning observations
- An internal assurance programme for funding and compliance
- Management of external compliance visits and liaison with funding authorities and other regulators.
Central services, systems, and performance management functions account for AEB max 15% and ESF max 25% of funding. Subcontractors benefit from different combinations of these services depending on delivery requirements and as a result, subcontractors can charge DTS differing amounts for learning delivery as agreed in their contract.
This policy will be communicated to current subcontractors via the Provider Portal and a website link. All potential subcontractors will be made aware of the policy as part of the Procurement and Due Diligence process.
The policy and its content are reviewed annually in July each year and all actual fees and charges, once fully reconciled will be published. Payment terms are all agreed and fully detailed in each subcontractor’s contract with clear guidance on timescales and conditions.